Topic currently studying- Issue-Based Drama – County Lines
• DODDLE - Go to: https://www.doddle.com/
- Use the log in you have already got.
- Complete all learning sections set for you.
- Check back at your score and try to improve – aim for at least 80% in all areas.
• Go to https://www.safe4me.co.uk/portfolio/child-criminal-exploitation-county-lines/
- Read the articles about county lines and write your own news report based on the information given.
• BITESIZE - BBC Bitesize website pages.
• Use this website to guide you through staging a play and creating your own play: devising. Once you have completed your research you can start thinking of your very own play.
TASK: Use this time to mind map a story that you think should be told. Would you write about your local area, your own experiences, history, something in the news, sci-fi, horror, the coronavirus or a comedy?
Think about the character list, who does the story need to make it a good story? It might be easier to write in chapters or scenes first e.g. what happens in scene 1 and how do you get from scene 1 to the final scene?
Storyboard the main points of the story.
Create a character list anhd description.
You never know, this could be a major blockbuster movie or series in a few years to come – there is a storyteller in us all!