If your child is entitled to free school meals, you will need to register a new claim online at:


At the start of the application you will be required to make a declaration that you are in receipt and can provide the relevant proof of one of the following benefits:

1. Income support.

2. Income-based Jobseekers Allowance.

3. Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.

4. Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.

5. The guaranteed element of State Pension credit.

6. Child tax credit with an annual gross income into the household that is no more than £16,190, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit. If you are entitled to any part of working tax credit, there is no eligibility with the exception of working tax run-on as shown below.

7. Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.

8. Universal Credit

Free School Meals

© Copyright 2018–2021 Newall Green High School. All rights reserved.

School & College Websites by Schudio.com Schudio